Sunday, 29 September 2013

Yay, It's Autumn! (Featuring An Apology)

I haven't written a post for this blog in just under three months. And that, quite frankly, is awful. I say that I enjoy writing and then I don't actually do any. I apologise for this. I don't even know why that happened, I'm just... ridiculous. It's also been about a month since I wrote on my blog I Tend To Ramble (the link to which has kindly been put onto the sidebar to the right by Zahra). I don't know what's wrong with me. I have had no motivation.
Let's move on to something else. Autumn. I adore Autumn. Firstly, it looks wonderful. Orange, yellow, gold brown, red. I love that combination of colours. Secondly, it's so fun. I may be eighteen in roughly nineteen days but that doesn't mean I don't love running around kicking through piles of leaves. If you have never done that then you have not lived (well, I suppose you have, literally, but you have not been living life to the fullest). Autumn also means hot chocolate, winter coats, Halloween and my birthday. So you can see why it is my favourite time of year. Well, technically, roughly end of September/beginning of October to end of of December/beginning of January is my favourite time of year. Because that includes Christmas too. But it's too early to be talking about that. (And, quite frankly, it's too early to be selling Christmas jumpers, Primark, and selection boxes, WHSmith. Those are just two of the places I have seen Christmas stuff being sold, it's so annoying. Please wait until after Halloween).
Halloween is brilliant. I've had a Halloween-themed birthday party a few times now (my birthday is on the nineteenth and I usually have the party during October Half Term Holiday) and it's always fun. What's not to love about it? You can dress up and eat sweets and it's all very enjoyable. My friend Roanna dressed up as a weeping angel for my party last year, which was brilliant (I love Doctor Who).
Well, I think that's it for now. Until next time,
Rebecca.


No comments:

Post a Comment