Tuesday, 5 March 2013

On Hiatus

tl;dr: We'll be back at Easter! Sorry for the silence :/

Sorry sorry sorry! I know neither Rebecca and I haven't posted in a few weeks but we've both been so busy. Exams for both of us - results coming soon *gulp* - and other circumstances (I myself was in NY/DC for a week -which was awesome - and have been trying to deal with some...problems back home too) have meant we just haven't had time.

Unfortunately this isn't a "we're back, I promise!" post, but I thought you should know that we'll both be off for at least the next fortnight - just until results have gone and hopefully things are less hectic!

I'd love to post before, but I don't know if I can (I don't speak for Rebecca though, I just know she's busy). I will definitely be back and posting again by Easter.

See you then! (Hopefully)
Zahra.

No comments:

Post a Comment