Sunday, 3 February 2013

Harry Potter & the Fact That Rebecca's Obsessed With it

Be a great title for one of the movies, wouldn't it? But yeah, I'm watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone right now and, the fact is, I can't stop watching the Harry Potter movies. I don't know how many times I've watched each movie (all I know is it's a lot) but, whenever I see that one of them is on the TV, I kind of have to watch them. In the past few weeks they seem to be on a lot and I've watched The Deathly Hallows Part 2 once, The Deathly Hallows Part 1 twice and yeah... I think I may be getting addicted. I've also been reading the series again (no idea how many times I've read it but I know it's a lot) and I'm now on the last book. Basically, Harry Potter is addictive and I can't (and won't) ever stop watching/reading it.
I can't help but feel like Zarah's posts are always more... intellectual than mine. I seem to ramble on about things like snow and Harry Potter while she's having debates about politics. But oh well, that's just the way it is I suppose. To be honest, I don't really get politics and I don't really want to. All you really need to know (and all that I really know), about me and politics, is that I like Barack Obama (and so does my friend Florrie, she thinks he's awesome) (oh, and my friend Rolo is always calling him Oback Barama...) and that Hugh Grant was a really good Prime Minister in Love Actually.
Something else I'm obsessed with, aside from Harry Potter, is healthy snacks. It's weird, I love chocolate and other similar unhealthy snacks, I'll always love chocolate. But recently, I can't seem to get enough of healthy snacks. Like, on Wednesday, I always finish around lunch time on Wednesday, so I went into Poundland and bought a five pack of yogurt raisins. They're not very big packets but I ate all five at once when I got home. Then on Friday I finished at lunch time again so I went into Poundland, again, and got these fruit bar things that are meant for school lunch boxes. Anyway, I got a five pack of these apple flavour ones and when I got home I ate four of them at once (I let my brother have one). I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't stop eating healthy snacks. Actually, I can't really stop eating full stop. I just really love food.
So yeah, that was the random post of the day. Hope you enjoyed.
Rebecca Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment