Saturday, 24 November 2012

Hey hey hey, it's November! (An update post)

So you might've noticed that so far this November I've made no references to NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month - on my blog. This is because regrettably I knew back at the start of the month that I wouldn't be able to do it this year (not that I manage to succeed any year...) as I've just been too busy. I do however have plans in place for the unofficial SuWriMo - Summer Writing Months - in 2013.

Wait, so am I saying that I wont be writing at all until June? No, that's not what I'm saying, I'm just saying it will be much rarer. I've not been able to update Soc in a while - though I will be doing so this weekend - and there's reasons for that.

On a lighter note, I thought I'd talk about blog plans. I do (I promise) have the following somewhat planned over the next month:
  • A writing post
  • A WIP (work in progress) post, with somewhat of a twist ;)
  • A "review" post (not telling you which medium, though it's not a Twilight film post. I haven't seen this one. I thought that I'd tortured by brain enough with the last four)
I also want to work on integrating my blog and my twitter a little more, as I've been awful at that...

See you soon,
Schy (@SchuylerMNiall)

No comments:

Post a Comment