Thursday, 4 October 2012

Believe me, I am still alive

Yay October. I haven't posted in months. Why? Various reasons, but I'm sure you don't want me to list them - and they will likely be the topic of several future rants.

You might have noticed that a couple of things have changed around the blog.

Most obviously is the template - I experimented with a dynamic one for a bit and didn't particularly like it and have reverted back to a more classic view, if a different one.The sidebar is now on the left because it's not particularly legible on the right due to the new image and some of the fonts have changed too. Prefer the old one? Tell me - feedback is good.

Less obviously is the departure of the other author on this blog. She hasn't posted in a while - in fact, only posted once, making her more of a guest writer - and she says she's not really much of a blogger. If she ever reads this, I doubt she'll believe me but I truly am sorry to see her go. She's a great writer - much more so than she gives herself credit for - and could be a fantastic person to know.

So hopefully I should be posting more. I'll aim for at least a post a month, and I'll definitely try to post more - it's just that I have so much going on right now I'm not sure I'll have time.

See you soon,
Schy.

No comments:

Post a Comment