Monday, 19 December 2011

Cleaning out the closet

Exactly what it says on the tin. I tend to keep stuff that I can't be asked to deal with in my wardrobe. Yes it's strange, no I won't be kicking the habit soon. Anyway, with Christmas fast approaching I have been forced to clean out my stuff for whoever is staying in my room this time (Christmas tends to include most of my dad's side of the family - 12 people - it gets a little crowded, but it's fun).

So I've thrown out all my GCSE work, found some interesting things like my leaver's book and a thesaurus and done some sitting around thinking "how the hell did I accumulate this much crap?". But what's this? Oh lovely! It's writing I've done in the past.

I'm not a good writer, I readily admit this, but I'm far better than I was back when I wrote some of the stuff I've found. (Shout out to a friend from GCSE English: Apparently it gets worse than "Night Angels". I didn't think that was possible...) Perhaps I'll put some of it up, but...

...I've remembered my FP. If you look up Schuyler M. Niall on FictionPress you'll find loads of my old stuff. It won't be pretty, but it sure will be funny :)

On another note, I'm entering another writing contest, details to come.

See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment