Tuesday, 22 November 2011

*Insert profound quote on beginnings...*

Okay! So as I said yesterday (though if you weren't on here yesterday, don't be confused - I've deleted the post) I'm back on track today after 11 (12?) days of vacation, console games and illness. And we're back to the writing.

I gave up on waiting for the TN contest to start, so I'm just going to start writing now. I got in almost 4000 words yesterday and you can find it here: http://www.textnovel.com/story/Sociology/7922/

Comments appreciated, concrits loved and please remember to like and subscribe if you like it (though don't feel obliged to :P).

Though remember that I'm not the only one with a story up on this site! There's a lot of very good stories to be found here, and it'd be great for the authors if you could take a browse. If you're short for time and don't want to sift through everything, may I suggest ABuddingWriter, Ash Night and Fable Grant's works? (I swear I only know one of these people! :) )

In other news, I've been reminded that I've forgotten to finish rewriting up my Grimm Twist story. Part two should be up by the end of the week *fingers crossed*.

Right, back to the writing for me. See y'all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment